RO Water Treat Machine, RO Water Treat Equipment, RO Water Treat Machinery manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 2017 hot sale one grade PVC RO Water Treatment, Ec Ink Jet Printer, Mineral Water Bag Sachet Packing Machine and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 set||US $2,700-50,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
|Salt Rejection Rate:||99.0%|
|Name:||RO Water Treat Equipment|
|Voltage:||220V 50Hz 1 Phase|
water treatment plant
1.high desalting rate
2.Over 90% import part
3.Wide application range
Water treatment plant for chemical product
1. Automatic backwash and manual backwash
2. Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level
3. This system occupy little space, easy to operate, wide application range.
4. Reverse osmosis desalting rate ≥99%, machine desalting rate ≥97%. 98% of organic matters, colloids and bacteria can be removed.
5. Finished water under good electric conductivity, one stage≤10μs/cm, two stage around 2-3μs/cm, EDI ≤0.5μs/cm
SUMMARY OF REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse osmosis technology is a modern high technology developed recently in China. Reverse osmosis is to separate water from solution after it permeates the specially-made semi-transparent membrane through exerting a pressure that is higher than the osmosis pressure on the solution.
As this process is reverse to the natural permeation direction, it is called reverse osmosis.
According to different osmosis pressures of various materials, the process of reverse osmosis with a pressure higher than the osmosis pressure can be used to reach the purposes of separation, extraction, purification and concentration of a certain solution. It does not need heating and there is no phase changing process;
therefore, it saves more energy than traditional process.
WATER TREATMENT PROCESS FLOWCHART
Raw water→ Raw water tank→ Raw water pump→ Sand filter→ Active carbon filter→ Security filter→ high pressure pump→ RO component→ Pure water tank →UV/Ozone→ Pure Water
Production of water (Ton/h )